Booster Leveling System Review



Booster Speed Leveling Guide:  “1 to 85 in 7 days”

What Is It?

The Booster Package is a speed leveling guide.  It combines an in-game addon that basically leads you from quest to quest all the way from 1 to 85, with a series of “Class Training Videos” that teach you the best way to solo with your class.

It was created to fill a void in the leveling guide world – a void where the importance of quest routes is thoroughly addressed with addon after addon, but the importance of kill speed, efficiency, and survivability while leveling, isn’t bothered with at all.

I was amazed when I first purchased the package.  I thought it was going to be just like every other guide out there, but boy was I wrong!  The Booster team says that power-leveling is 50% high-powered quest route and 50% efficient mob killing.  And they are really onto something, because I’ve never been so impressed with a WoW guide in all my years of playing!

What’s Included?

The Booster Package includes really surprising amount of info and useful tools for an online WoW guide.  Most of the leveling guides I’ve seen have the standard questing addon, then a bunch of bonus freebies.  And hey, freebies are great!  Except when they’re totally unrelated or useless…

For the price of just the Booster guide itself, you get the in-game questing addon (for both Horde & Alliance) to make solo leveling a cake walk; over 130 free Class Leveling Videos to maximize your dps and minimize downtime while leveling; a free life-time membership to Boosterlvl.com (basically a place where you can ask questions, and a WoW expert will answer you!); a gold guide designed specifically to work in tandem with the questing addon and make you bank while leveling; and finally, free updates for pretty much the entire existence of Warcraft!

That’s got to be one of the biggest pluses for me, for any product I could possibly buy – WoW related or not.  I love freebies, but what I REALLY love are freebies that are actually (gasp!) related to the product.  With Booster, the bonuses are legitimately useful and relevant to leveling.  It’s like they actually thought about what they wanted the product to do for people and what they wanted to include in the package, instead of just throwing in a bunch of free crap at the last minute to bump their sales (like most guide sellers seem to do).

To my amazement (I really am a true skeptic of online WoW products) there actually isn’t a single part of the Booster Package that I don’t thoroughly enjoy and actually USE on a daily basis while leveling.

I think the “actually use” part is the most surprising.  How many times have you purchased some online thing that’s supposed to rock your socks, but you’ve never even taken a peep at?  I won’t admit how many times that’s happen to me – prefer to keep my reputation in tact here!  But I actually use everything that came with Booster.  Finally, an online product worth buying.

Best Parts of Booster

Aside from the obvious – enjoying being led around by the in-game questing addon, I do have two favorite parts of the guide: the Class Leveling Videos, and the free life-time updates.

The Class Leveling Videos put together the missing pieces of the leveling puzzle.  Long story short, watching these videos explained why other guides haven’t worked for me in the past.  I was just missing too much of the puzzle!

Free life-time updates are another cool thing, and something that I think most of us tend to undervalue.  It’s an infinite amount of work, but with Booster you get it for free.  And the best part of the updates?  They include the Cataclysm 80-85 leveling update.  Never having to buy anything else or worry about your precious purchase becoming outdated is a pretty big deal, especially in the modern era of ever-changing technology.

Minor Issues – Everyone Has A Few

First of all, I just want to mention that I’ve been using the product for several months now, and have only encountered TWO very minor problems.  Compared with the never-ending list of problems that I ran into with the last leveling guide I tried, that was pretty relieving.

I won’t get into who did what, but I had a rather upsetting encounter with another guide site’s “customer service people”, that left me hesitant to buy anything of this nature online again.  But no issues like that with the Booster Package – they’re all friendly, helpful, and wow do they know about WoW!

The only issues I’ve had at all were these two tiny bugs that happened with my in-game addon.  But to my relief, when I e-mailed the dreaded online support team, they were able to fix the problem right away!  AND they were pleasant…  How refreshing.

Booster Speed Leveling Guide, Where Have You Been All My Life?

Now, I don’t claim to be any kind of WoW expert, though I’ve been playing cumulatively for about four years (yeah, I used to be one of those on again, off again types).

I started my first toon right as BC came out, and I was having such a hard time leveling that I actually quit playing for almost a year.  So the first 85 took over two years…

I leveled two more 85’s by myself after that, both with several weeks of playtime to 85, before I stumbled upon the Booster Package a few months ago.  I thought “wow, I wish I’d had this when I first started!” but as a very skeptical buyer, I figured that by now I probably already knew all the secrets.

Their hassle-free return policy persuaded me, though – I mean hey, if I’m as leet as I think I am, I can just return it right?  Well, sadly for me, upon purchasing the Booster Package, I found out that not only was I NOT as leet as I’d hoped… but I only knew about 10% of strategies and tricks behind “pro” leveling.

The Booster Package quite literally revolutionized the way I level.  My newest toon hit 85 in… (drumroll)… 6 DAYS & 13 HOURS!  Holy sh**!  Without the Booster Package, I’d probably be peeling my ganked body off the floor of STV right now, instead of getting ready for tonight’s ICC.

I never hesitate to recommend the Booster Package to all my friends and guildies who having a hard time leveling (or who just want to try and beat my new guild leveling record!).

Highly recommended.

MMO guide

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий